Please don't pronounce it 'Rondo 2006', it's not Japanese-Korean mega drama (featuring Yutaka Takenouchi & Choi Ji-woo)...heheheheh...
Waaahhhh....i missed so much this blog. Already a year past since the last entry i post. A struggling year i might say. Finally after so much request from 'pembaca setia' (hmmm ada ke?) i've plan to 'berjinak-jinak merpati'' with this blog things. Hope i can frequently update and share my experience with you guys.... Ameen.
For starter enjoy this pics taken from my last trip to Singapore... (i will post more pictures!!)
2006 Wrap up
I was in Austria during new year 2006.To be exact, in Villach. One of the famous city in Carinthia teritory. I still remember that time when Zool (my housemate & colleague at IFKM) and me, we took a car ride from Heileigengist to Velden (place where richest people stayed & there have one big and exclussive casino). Driving downhill on the sliperry road was an uphill task.. luckily not me driving. Snow was waist deep in Austria. Damn cold coz temperature drop to -13 degree to -15 degree celsius. Snow bank were form at both road side to prevent any unforseen circumstances. We reached there safely, if not there will be no more post from me ;p ! Before 12 am on new year eve, both of us plus Azrul (who stayed in Velden) went to Worthersea (Tasik yg besar kat Villach). Watch the best firecracker shows, i would say in my entire short 24 year lives. Despite to withstand the cold and chilled wheather we enjoy the shows till the end.
Time goes by and it's realy the time for me and all OJTs (On Job Trainee at Infineon Villach & Infineon Regensburg) to pack our things and fly back to our homeland. Our training in Europe come to the end and its time for us to implement and practise the knowledge we gained in our job back Kulim Fab. 26 January 2006 I flew back to Malaysia with all the knowledge (eventhough very little) and also memorable moment in my life. I will never forget every single tiniest experience during my training stint in Europe.
10 February 2006, first time for me to step in our new office in Kulim Hitech Park. Its not a complete building and we only able to enter the site with temperory OC. Funny things was, we have to wear safety helmet, harnes & safety boots. This date marks the start of struggling days and nights, a journey to realize what have been planned for the new Kulim Fab. I feel so lucky to be able to experience this and to be known as 'Pioneer Team' make me even more proud of my self and on what i did. During startup period, i managed to start two different system with guidance of my senior. Something that i have to learn from A to Z. In short, i considered myself successfull in my short term career in IFKM.
Bustling days and nights, suddenly realized we almost reach the end of the 2006. I'm now thinking and counting, what I have done so far in year 2006 for my self, for my family and my friends....Am I satisfied everybody? Have I done anything wrong? Am I supposed to do what I've been doing now? Am I reached the goal yet? What is my next target?....too many question pop up in my minds.....and it's hunger for an answer.... No one else could answer it for me. I'm myself have to evaluate every single things for my own sake.... Sometimes its just hard to be an adult.... ;p yeah right!!
Ok lah .... I will start to post religiously next time...so watch out guys with my new and exciting life adventure plus drama!
3 comments:
selamat kembali....ader agi peminat setia neh...
ooooo...awak ke peminat tuh... ;p
ceh..skit2 adelah...
Post a Comment