Sunday, January 04, 2009

Oddity & Uncertainty

Working as usual on Sunday. Odd shift compare to normal day working people but to all Kedahan, it's normal to work on Sunday. So I'm pretty much normal!!!
It's very odd for me to blog during office hour. Although it's not a norm for me to update my blog, since today is my day with full of oddity, I'm blog! In my normal days i would blog during night time which is out of office hours.
It's very odd for me to not doing anything at work, apart of snaking around over the net....truthfully, there is nothing to do. My work now is like having an auto pilot functions which can do it's job by itself. Something like an auto cruise function in a car where you don't have to kick the accelerator pedal or brake unless there is an obstruction ahead... we (our team) have clear the obstruction....we're on the free and easy autobahn where there is no speed limit... that's why I'm not dare to intervene during the good days....let it run...let it run....Pray to Allah that everything will work fine.

Is my life become easier? Hell no... I wish too but no, it's never been easy... I'll become more miserable if i don't do anything... I'll become useless if i don't do anything....

I'm afraid of the uncertainty...i hate to start doing guessing game. This is reality which is deal with people life, it's not like answering multiple choice question in the final exam which i do not know the answer...guessing is not the right choice to do...i hate the economy speculator....i hate the greedy American which cause the economy downturn.... It's recession now...it's my first recession, I was in form 3 during previous recession. Year '97 to be exact. I don't feel anything....I'm just to naive to understand the adult issues. Now 11 years pass by and I'm an adult now and the most important I'm employed. I have to face the uncertainty...although I'm afraid...i have to be brave...i must be brave...i must prepare my self for the worst case...Pray to Allah to ease away my fear....pray for the prosperous and stability...Ameen..

No comments: