Suddenly rasa nak tukar layout...biar nampak terang dan jelas.. minimalist.. i cook diner tonight.... lasagna & ayam masak padprit...combination yg langsung tak ngam....biarkan...aku yg masak & aku juga yg makan...perut aku...ngehehehe
Esok pagi aku ada misi menyelamat....my big bro in trouble...he's now in UUM Sintok coaching UM's softball team. I heard they loose but that's not the trouble....it's more to personal problem...hmmm "stomach" problem...hmmm what i should do is just to hand over this medicine "PROCTO-GLYVENOL" + it's cream....hahaha whom ever know about this medicine, they must have the same problem... :p
Just now i'm watching "The Mist" at Star Movie Channel. It's pretty stupid movie & i feel stupid watching the movie. I should continue reading my birthday present's novel from my "geng makan". I think it's more value added compare to watch stupid movie...damn...i'm wasting my time! By the way the novel title is "P/s: I Love You" by Cecilia Ahern. FYI i read all kind of books...not specific to romance...hehehe
In the afternoon, while trying to spend my precious time wisely, i went to Tesco Extra Seberang Jaya. Do some grocery shopping. Actually it's not about shopping i wanna to tell you...i discover new bookstore "GRAMEDIA". I believe they just open the bookstore because i never notice it when the last time i've been there. I have a good feeling that i will spend a lot of time over there. I hope they will have a discount card similar to "POPULAR"...at least everytime i'm buying a book, i can save 20% of money.
I just realized that when i was a kid, i want books compare to toys...hmm when i'm in primary school, i took a bus and went to the bookstore buying books/ novels while others include my brother spend time at video games shop. i don't remember i carry an image of the nerd person...do i look nerd? hurm....
P/s: I miss my wife... ToT
No comments:
Post a Comment