Last 3 days was a February 14 and a day that synonym with romance and love... Valentine's Day! I'm not celebrating the day...not because I'm single or just out of love...only that is not very much me to celebrate a day like Valentine....
Yesterday I suppose a Chap Goh Meh day for Chinese... A day similar to Valentine... Sure both my parent in Penang and my brother and family in Seri Kembangan live with hatred and cursed the 'people' who immorally play the firecracker late at night... nyeheheh I'm also suffer the same noise here in Bukit Beruang!!!
Feb 14 at night, I've received a Valentine's wish from e--.....hehehe kind of happy that my existence at least to be acknowledge...
The sms read:
"Sweet Things are easy to Buy... Sweet Words are easy to Say... But Sweet People like You are very difficult to find...May Your whole life be as Sweet as You...Thanx 4 being my brother...Happy Valentine's Day"
Thanks my dear e--... may you life too enriched with the beautiful and prosperous!!
Sorry for not replying your message because my credit has expired last Sunday....
Hmm... life was not that bad rite!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment